Accessibility & Universal Design in Architecture
- 169 (Registered)
- The course will cover all the aspects and design standards of Barrier free built environment for persons with disabilities and elderly person.
- It’s a comprehensive course covering all design standards and guidelines prevailing in India regarding accessibility
- Apart from introduction to Universal design it will also give you insights of accessible built environment.
- Insights of all standards in Indian context regarding the Barrier free design.
Who should join this course?
- This course aims to infuse the sensitivity and responsibility in the architecture students regarding the barrier free built environment.
- The course is specially designed for Architects, Designers, Planners and Professionals involve in the construction industry.
- Though the course is designed in the context of Indian standards but the basic principles of the accessibility will be helpful for the architecture and construction students.
References for the course
- National building Code 2016
- Harmonised Guidelines and Space standards for Barrier Free Environment for Persons with Disabilities
- The Rights of Persons with Disabilities Bill – 2016
- Wikipedia and Other Internet resources
- Over 37 lectures and 20 hours of content!
- Information packed course covering elaborated description about each and every detail regarding accessibility.
- Best suitable for beginners to advanced level users.
- Course content designed by Architects.
- Practical learning experience with live examples and case study.
Total learning: 4 lessons Time: 10 weeks
Barrier free Concept and Universal Design
Accessibility in Built Environment