GATE 2022-Architecture and Planning (Foundation Course)
- 45 (Registered)
Foundation course for architecture students is specially crafted in alignment with the GATE syllabus. This will cover all possible topics and subjects. The course will give you all exposure needed for the competitive exams. Best suitable for students to working professionals who want to join Post graduation colleges for further study and running short of time just because of workload due to assignments and projects.
- Over 500 lectures and 90 hours of content!
- Study material on all the topics.
- Prepare for the exam from anywhere, no need to carry the books.
- Information-packed course from a professional trainer.
- Best suitable for students to working professionals who want to join Post graduation colleges for further study.
- Course content designed by considering the current scenario of the dynamic syllabus.
- Mock test series at the end of every session.
Syllabus and Introduction to Course
Architectural and Design
History of Architecture - World
Building Materials, Construction and Management
Environmental Planning and Design
Building and Structures
Urban planning and Housing
Planning Techniques and Management
Services, Infrastructure and Transportation
- Water Supply
- Sewerage and Drainage systems
- Sanitary fittings and fixtures
- Plumbing Systems
- Principles of Electrification of buildings
- Intelligent Buildings
- Elevators and Escalators Standards
- Air Conditioning systems
- Fire Fighting systems
- Building Safety and Security systems
- Water harvesting Systems
- Traffic Engineering
- Principles of Transport Planning
- Design of Roads and Hierarchy of Roads