History of Indian Architecture
- 139 (Registered)
The Course is customised course for students of Architecture. Keeping the necessity of exams i.e. College exams, professional or jobs exams and GATE architecture exam.
The course covers the all important aspects of the History of Architecture ranging from Vedic to Modern architecture styles prevailing in India i.e. Indus Valley Civilisation, Buddhist Architecture, Jain Architecture, North Hindu Architecture, Central Indian Architecture and South Hindu Architecture etc.
- Over 15 lectures and 5 hours of content!
- Full time Access
- Mobile Compatible
- Information packed Study Material
- Best suitable for Architecture Students
- Course content designed by considering current Architecture Exams
- Bilingual (English & Hindi)
Introduction to Indian Architecture
Introduction to Hindu Architecture
North Indian Architecture
Central Indian Architecture
South Hindu Architecture