NATA 2021- National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA) Foundation Course
- 37 (Registered)
If you want to join best architecture colleges in India. You are at the right place. This is a customised foundation course for National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA). The Course covers the whole Architecture syllabus of NATA exam in videos and Short notes. The specially customised course is developed by Professional Architects and Toppers of various architecture and planning exams i.e. State and National Entrance exams, GATE and other services exams etc.
HighLights of Course
The Course will cover Static and Dynamic theory part and The Sketching concepts required for clearing NATA exam with flying colours.
Mock Test series
- Over 60 lectures and 55.5 hours of content!
- Full NATA Syllabus coverage
- Mock Test Series
- Information packed Tutorials
- Course content designed by Best Professionals in the industry
- Assignments at the end of every session.
Introduction and Syllabus
This section will provide you in-depth knowledge related to Architecture Aptitude. Comprehensive tutorials related to the subjects will be covered.
- International Architects and their buildings
- National Architects and Their buildings
- Visualising different sides of 3d Objects
- Interpretation of Pictorial Compositions
- Perspective Views
- Scale and Proportion
- Elements of Architecture
- Principles of Architecture
- Color Theory
- Light and Shadow
- Rendering Techniques
- Important buildings of India
- History of Architecture in India
- Components of Buildings