ARCHITECTURAL DRAWING FOR BEGINNERS- NATA Course for Architecture Entrance
- 20 (Registered)
The course is custom curated to acquaint beginners to the stepping stones of basic architectural representations. Specially put together keeping in mind the young students, who are in the final phase of their school education. The lectures are prepared by professional teachers of architecture to cater to the needs of a budding architect. The lectures are also kept short to keep up the interest in an otherwise technical subject matter.
The course introduces the students to the facets of architectural compositions at the level of a beginner. The course not only deals with black and white compositions but also in colour representations. The course would also prove to be of great help in understanding architectural drawing with respect to examinations like NATA and JEE.
- Introduce the students to the concept of making a composition and architectural drawing
- Acquainting the students to basic understanding of visual aesthetics and effective use of colour
- Familiarize the student with architectural scenarios and the underlying concepts of architectural sketching
- Inspire confidence in the students to attempt and learn drawing and representation of architecture, landscapes and scenarios. Both by memory ann imagination
- Equip the student with knowledge to crack the architectural drawing component of examinations like JEE and NATA.
- Elements of composition
- Principles of composition
- Concepts of colour theory
- Understanding of visual aesthetics
- Understanding of proportions and perspectives
- Ability to understand and solve 3-dimensional geometric & visual puzzles