Statutory Clearances in Real Estate projects – Course on Development Controls and regulations
- 83 (Registered)
•The course is about the statutory clearances required in any development project whether a fitout or a green field project. It’s a comprehensive course covering all development and control regulations prevailing in India. Apart from introduction to various clearances and regulations it also covers Suggestions to streamline the building approval procedures.
•Insightsof each and every statutory clearances required pre construction, during construction and after completion of any project.
Who Should Join this Course?
•This course aims to educate enough to the young architects, architecture and construction students about the development controls and regulations prevailing in Indian Context.
•The course is specially designed for Architects, Planners and Professionals involve in the construction industry.
•This course will also be helpful for persons related to real estate domain to understand various nitty gritty of the real estate projects.
•The course may be beneficial to curious minds in general public, who have keen interest in development projects.
- Over 15 lectures and 2 hours of content!
- Detailed discussion about every statutory clearance.
- Ready reference course for real estate advisors.
- Information packed practical training starting from basics to advanced level.
- Best suitable for beginners to advanced level of architecture professionals.
- Course content designed by considering current real estate market.
- Practical assignments at the end of every session.
Total learning: 3 lessons Time: 4 weeks
All the Clearances required in Real Estate Projects in India